OOtMu2mxp3X18OWcd5a5RLNOWbI

Sunday, March 31, 2013

What`s the story behind the painting?

I`ve been tortured by curiosity so many times when looking at a painting. The questions coming to my mind are: what inspired the artist? did he hid something in the painting that I should see...and may reveal an ancient secret?

But no information is available. Not only that, but some artists, like da Vinci, just loved to hide secret clues in his artwork. Why, Leonardo, why?? Everything is so secretive and all the world speculates on the Mona Lisa smile, why she is smiling, does the landscape behind her depict a map to hidden treasure or it is a view from an alien planet, which da Vinci visited, thanks to his genius superpowers...It would be so much simple just to leave a diary with exact notes.

Here is the image of the painting 'La Bella Principessa' that was recently claimed to be a da Vinci`s artwork. The author of the painting didn`t sign it and there we go, thousands of theories were born. I`m sure Giorgio Tsoukalos will say that the ancient aliens have something to do with it. 

Don`t misunderstand me. I just love Leonardo`s work, his paintings are like a small universes that one may contemplate for days and years. These pieces of art are so unique and significant to the world that we should know what`s behind them. For sure it`s a message of knowledge and love and I hope that some day we will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.