OOtMu2mxp3X18OWcd5a5RLNOWbI

Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspiration

I don`t know about you but I need inspiration. And thank God, I find it really often. There are some people who draw like machines. These are usually professionals who are so used to drawing that they can do it in all kinds of situations, probably even hanging upside down from the sealing. For better or for worse, I don`t have such abilities at this stage. But once I got inspired, drawing becomes almost like OCD! 

One of the things that always inspires me is the classical music, not just the conservative one, but also it`s variations like the music of Bond Quartet and Vanessa Mae, as well as some types of progressive rock. I`ve never been a huge fan of the classics and yet, it has an amazing effect on my drawing. 

What are your inspirations? I would love to find out.

Click here to listen to one of my favorite inspirations :)

image: MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.