OOtMu2mxp3X18OWcd5a5RLNOWbI

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The world will wait


 As I try to put some order on my blog, I`ve decided to upload some new photos. Some of them are really precious for me and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. The images are taken by the sea coast, others are from a park. I also have some that I made during the night (I just love taking shots of lights and candles...). I had to postpone posting them here because a lot of work came up.
You know, one of these moments when you have such an inspiration and suddenly the whole world is trying to pull you into something else that usually is very urgent, boring and unpleasant. Well, the world will wait a while this time and the pictures will soon be uploaded here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.